- NEWSNovember 28th, we participated in the financial forum organized by ParisEuroplace in Tokyo.
- NEWSNovember 26th, we spoke to overseas journalists and reporters.
- NEWSNovember 21st, FinCity.Tokyo hold the ‘Tokyo Financial City Revitalization from a Taxation Perspective Round-Table’ in Hong Kong
- NEWSNovember 15th, we took part in Tokyo Asset Management Forum 2019 (TAMF).
- NEWSNovember 14th, we participated in an exchange meeting for asset managers resident in FinGate KABUTO.
Tokyo, a central city not only in Asia but also in the world.
Tokyo is a base with stable financial growth that will create new business opportunities.
Why not seize the chance to grow your business in a city that boasts a rich culture and history?
STABLE FINANCIAL ECONOMY AND GROWTH POTENTIAL
To develop Tokyo, we are emphasizing the facilitation of asset management and FinTech, which we aim to transform into a financial ecosystem.LEARN MORE
WHERE NEW BUSINESSES ARE CREATED
Tokyo is taking a new approach to create business opportunities that support industry growth, including FinTech.LEARN MORE
RICH CULTURE AND HISTORY, WITH A STABLE LIVING ENVIRONMENT
An environment that promotes business growth, where people live side-by-side in harmony with traditional culture and enjoy a lifestyle steeped in history and full of cutting-edge technology that continues to drive innovation for the future.LEARN MORE
FinCity.Tokyo aims to boost the attractiveness of Tokyo's financial markets and raise its profile as a global top-class financial city, while conducting various promotional activities through private–public partnerships.LEARN MORE
We are offering various solutions to people planning to do
business or thinking of investing in Tokyo.
We can introduce the required procedures to foreign companies aiming to launch in Tokyo: from business establishment to company registration.LEARN MORE
We can help overseas investors interested in investing in Japan navigate the various types of business financial instruments needed.LEARN MORE
FinCity.Tokyo can admit the membership of corporations (groups) that agree with our purposes. We plan to make Tokyo a global financial city, while actively displaying the appeals of the city's marketplace.LEARN MORE